We’re Hiring know anyone who might be interested?
About the job
We are looking for a Forklift & Transport Trainee to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Forklift Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, loading and moving skips/stillages. The goal is to increase efficiency, turn around times with vehicles and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and load vehicles for deliveries or pickup according to schedule (load, empty, prepare, plan routes)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
Working Hours are Monday – Friday plus every other Saturday Morning
If you are interested Contact us today via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out one of our contact forms: https://gibbsscrap.co.uk/contact-us/
Starting Salary £26,000 .